Last week, Emily had her very first school pictures taken. Sadly, she wanted no part of it. I am not sure why I'm surprised. She always acts that way when someone tries to take her picture. But last week, oh my, she r
efused to let her daddy put her down. Not even her teachers could lure her. I got a not-so-pleasant email from Donnie telling me that she would not "cooperate" and that she would not be getting her pictures taken. Uh, I don't think so! No way could I let her miss her very first school picture, so I asked Donnie to please sit with her if absolutely necessary. It was absolutely necessary.


But really, they turned out cute, didn't they?!
3 comments:
I don't believe it at all. She in an angel and would never do what you accused her of.
But yes, adorable pictures.
Miss her so much
*is
and sorry for ending a sentence in a preposition. didn't feel like thinking of a better sentence. ;)
Grace had her school pics taken a few weeks back and we weren't sure what to expect. When we got the proofs, were surprised she actually looked at the camera and wasn't crying.
Em's pics are adorable!
Post a Comment