We started our morning by heading out to see Em's cousin (or cousins if you count step-cousins...is there such a thing?) cheer in her first competition. Emily really wanted nothing to do with anyone except her cousin Shay, and that was only because Skittles were involved. Just 10 am and I was already conceding that all Em would be consuming today was candy.
Em also got to meet Jenny finally, so that was special. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of them together :o(.
Em also got to meet Jenny finally, so that was special. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of them together :o(.
What? Halloween's not over yet? Apparently not. Having already missed our window of opportunity to get Em to bed and all that candy left us with a wired little pumpkin. She and Donnie went to drop off treats at Monica and Josh's (or Moh-Josh's) and stayed for an hour! So Em was up until ten, dancing to Michael Jackson and eating candy corn.
1 comment:
She is the sweetist little pumpkin, ever!
Post a Comment