Friday, November 13, 2009

KDO Fall Festival

Emily's Kids Day Out program had a Fall Festival on Friday. It was so much fun. I even got time away from the office (unapproved, of course) to volunteer! Little did I know that I volunteered for the toughest booth at the festival- turkey hand painting. Still, it is things like this that I always imagined I'd be doing as a mom. Not quite the room mother (ahem, Elna), but close enough for me.

Since Donnie and I were both at the fair, Emily decided she would ditch her class and teachers and go with Daddy to all the booths instead.

People. They walk holding onto a rope! Couldn't you just die?

Forget the pat, pat, pat. "I draw!"

Turkey hand painting. (Wish I thought to take a picture of the super cute finished project).

Emily and Aaron looking for treasures. He's sporting a mohawk, btw.

Caught her!

Don't you love her hat? Stylish.

No comments: