We got pictures of Em's birthday party back tonight. Thank you, Andrew, for the beautiful pictures! I had a hard time picking just a few to post, so I'm posting a bunch. Happy 1st birthday, one last time, to our baby girl.
The birthday girl!

Our friends Harper (L) and Reese (R) with their mommy, Erin.
Too early for beer?

Ella and Keaton. So cute.

Dylan!

A-ron!

My Miss Tina

Our family (minus Tanner)

And this is how Em dances now...

Hmm, all this dancing has me hungry.

Time for cake (with my cousin, Shaylea)

Yay! I did such a good job!

Everyone's favorite was the bee bop band

How sweet is little Ava?!

Our new friend (and neighbor), Andrew

Party favors- how could anyone eat a cookie with my face on it?
And the M&Ms, too?! (Mommy went a little overboard).
4 comments:
Everything was so cute! You outdid yourself!! Love the giraffe dress and the favors. :)
thanks, rachel! my gosh, i had lots of anxiety over this first birthday. ever since i had em, i've felt this need to do everything for her, which usually sends me over-the-top. oops. glad you liked everything. hope you visit home soon so the babies can meet!
Aimee and Donnie
Your daughter is so pretty. I check out her progress often since Jenny told me about the website. It was pretty cool to see Shaylea in the birthday party pictures. Congrats on a beautiful family!!
Aimee, do you want to come to CC and do another 1st birthday party next week for me? I tend to be a little over the top too so it'd be a great help if you'd be over the top for me!
Post a Comment