Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 70th (!!!) Birthday, Grumpy!

My Grumpy turns 70 today. That is like 70 times as old as me...which means his heart is probably 70 times as big as mine. No wonder my Grumpy has so much love for all of us. Happy birthday, Grumpy! We love you very much (ten years worth to be exact). Love, Emily (1) and Tanner (9).

3 comments:

Writinggal said...

Aimee, I just caught up on your blog! I was thinking a couple of weeks ago that Emily would be one this month and then I forgot to check but now I'm glad I did. Happy birthday to your sweet "baby" girl! That was so funny about the blog stalking too. I need to get one of those on my blogs!

Unknown said...

Just seeing if I could leave a message. Next thing you know I'll give into peer pressure and get a facebook account (scary!). Happy Bday Granny, Grumpy, D and Baby Em! What a January!

Aimee said...

miss elna, aaron wants a blog, too. love, em.