wiggle, wiggle, wiggle stop! hold stiiiilll (from yo gabba gabba)
em's version of hey, soul sister. don't judge re: the fritos (or the mess), please. they were from the birthday party. plus, you gotta refuel when you're entertaining like that.
Very impressed with Hey, Soul Sister! I would have recognized it even if you didn't tell us!
Also, I didn't mean to unlink all the other "baby blogs" from my blog. It just happened when I got the new background. I'll figure it out and put them back! (That is, if you want people from my blog reading your blog!)
1 comment:
Very impressed with Hey, Soul Sister! I would have recognized it even if you didn't tell us!
Also, I didn't mean to unlink all the other "baby blogs" from my blog. It just happened when I got the new background. I'll figure it out and put them back! (That is, if you want people from my blog reading your blog!)
Post a Comment