Em got to go to her very first concert today- Bon Jovi, thanks to Mark Lanier. I had to wait until I was 11 or 12 to see them, but Em got to see them at the age of 1 (I know, she's almost 2. Don't remind me). The Christmas party was so much fun. Emily got to ride the horsies (aka merry go round) and "choo choo train." She and Aaron were sooo excited about that choo choo. It was way muddy so we didn't make it to the "jump, jump, jump" area or to see the kangaroo and petting zoo, but I don't think Em missed it too much. Instead, she got to eat popcorn and cotton candy. And see Bon Jovi!
12 years ago
1 comment:
OMG! Em is sooooooooo lucky!!!! Bon Jovi is a great "first concert"! you guys look like you had a GREAT time! :)
Post a Comment