Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Guess who's TWO (eight, nine, ten)?!

Dylan! I cannot believe my nephew is 2 years old. I still remember the day he was born. Now he's a big boy, and quite possibly the smartest little 2 year old I've ever known. Though when you ask him how old he is, he is likely to say, "I'm 2! 8,9,10!" He likes to count, but 8,9, & 10 are by far his favorite to recite.

So on to the festivities.
You'd think he was excited, right? He was. For about 5 seconds. Then he burst into tears. Poor Dylio. Em is eyeing the cake. She even managed to climb across the table before we caught her. Can you see the look of defeat, or is that plotting and determination, on her face?

The next day was Dylan's party. Em had a blast! So did her daddy.

Dylan did not.

Auntie Tina says Emily is doing some sort of rain dance here.

And here's Aaron, well, just looking so stinkin' cute!

Em and Aaron laughed so hard all evening. Can you believe they slid down by themselves? Or more accurately, can you believe I let Emily do that?! Shocking for me, I know.

Although I warmed up to the idea of the babies sliding down by themselves, climbing stairs was a whole different ballgame. Wish I could stop the clock just a tad bit so that they didn't grow up so quickly!

Finally, happy birthday to Em's Uncle Christian and Grandmother, who celebrated their birthdays this past weekend as well. Love you!

No comments: