- She's graduated to a size 4 diaper.
- She tells me "No" when I ask her if I can change her diapie. Daddy gets a "No," too.
- She loves the word no. Sometimes it comes out in the form of a very high pitched squeal. Clearly, she is quite adamant about getting her point across.
- Her vocabulary is growing. A few new words to include are tail, cold, booboo (like an ouchy), Bobos (as in Tanner), bubbles, bath, ball, and a certain 4 letter word that begins with an s and ends with a t. I wish I were exaggerating when I write that she utters this word at least 10 times a day. "Oh sheee" is how she says it. I tried to convince myself that she was saying, "Oh. See," like look, but I'm pretty sure she's not.
- We're learning manners, and "thank you" is spoken quite often. Sounds more like "dat do," and she is sure to tilt her head and smile when she says it. (Awww).
- She isn't sharing quite as well anymore. What I really mean is that when her cousins try to "steal" her toys, she yells, "No!" and tugs right back. Sometimes I'm proud of her for not getting bullied, but then again, I do want her to be so sweet and share.
- She can open doors now.
- She likes to turn on the water in the tub and tugs at me to pick her up so she can sit in the sink and play with the faucet.
- She likes playing with my perfume bottles. Except she puts them under her arms like deodorant.
- She loves Po from Kung Fu Panda and asks to watch the movie at least once a day. This weekend, she was watching it and started moving her arms imitating Tigress. So now when we ask her to "do kung fu," she does that thing with her arms. Very cute.
- Oh, she went on her first plane trip.
- When we go to take her out of her carseat, she says no and tries to buckle herself back up.
- She likes to eat toothpaste, I mean, brush her teeth. But she won't let me help.
- She says, "Mmmmm!" when I ask her if she likes that (whatever she's eating) or "is that good?"
- She knows all the moves to "If you're happy and you know it."
- Emily likes to hold our hands, well, finger. She is so good about reaching up when we tell her to hold our hand. Sometimes, when she wants us to follow her, she'll grab our finger and lead us all over the place. I love that.
12 years ago
5 comments:
you forgot that she licks her arm like dylio. hehe. I didn't know she said oh sheeee. that must be something she just picked up...
she hasn't licked her arm since NY. we let her forget that one.
"cousins steal her toys"? I think you mean "cousin"...and the singular form does not include my son... :)
no way Aim told me she licked her arm this weekend. hehe
that was only once since you tried to teach her bad habits, not enough.
Post a Comment