Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo!

Thank you, Ms. Stephanie, for the precious (and authentic) dress!

...about those orthopedic shoes...yeah, poor judgment on my part. Like the Crocs, I bought them because I had convinced myself that all little girls wear them. Obviously, the ugly factor did not occur to me at the time. So we were not going to wear them. Ever. But naturally, just like the Crocs, Em saw them and had a meltdown because she wanted to wear those instead of her gold sandals. I really didn't think I'd have to "pick my battles" already, but I'm learning fast.
So you know that expression, "She's so sweet I could just bite her"? Well, that's exactly what Aaron did. This is love bite no. 2 in 5 days. Poor baby.


5 comments:

Christine said...

must stop the biter.

horrible shoes aim.

adorable dress and an even more adorable baby so you forget the shoes. :)

donnie said...

too bad she fell asleep before the fajitas and beer.

Unknown said...

I did not get a report on this one, so my story is that it could be Dylan a/k/a the bad seed (that is just so darned cute!). Hehehe. :)

Aimee said...

wrong, e. i confirmed with candy this morning. and as she was telling me how it happened, aaron got mad that she was tattling and bit her, too!

Christine said...

don't blame it on dylio. he grew out of his biting stage a while ago!!