Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

(I am such a cheeseball). Emily had a great Easter Sunday! She must have known that the Easter bunny visited because she was up super early today. The Easter bunny left her an awesome basket full of books, DVDs, clothes, bows, and candy. (He also left a duck for her brother).
What did you get, sis?

M&Ms!!!

Poor Tanner. Em got that big ole basket and all he got was a dumb duck. What. Ever.

Then her cousins, aunties, uncles, and Granny came over for breakfast, mimosas, and another egg hunt. The egg hunt wasn't much of a success, but the babies had a great time anyway. (Unfortunately, no good pics from that because we were too busying taping them).
After a good nap, Em got dressed up and we headed to Granny and Grumpy's. Since we didn't get to wear our dress to church this morning (because Em was (once again) under the weather), we wore it to Gran's instead.

Kissing Tanner's duck before we left.

Looking for more M&Ms. You think I'm kidding, don't you? I'm not.


And off went the dress. It lasted all of 15 minutes.

Zonked!

As you can tell from the number of posts and pictures this weekend, we had a great one! The only thing missing was Auntie Tina. Wish she could have been here. :o(

2 comments:

Christine said...

awwww :(

her dress is pretty

Anonymous said...

Precious!!!!!!! I heart her appetite for M&Ms.