I forgot one of the sweetest things ever. Emily loves to dance and if you since "Ring Around the Rosie," she'll go find Dylan, take his hands, and dance with him. And right before you get to the "we all fall down" part, she falls down! Pre-cious.
We also went to the doctor this afternoon. Great news is that her ears, while still filled with some fluid, are not infected despite the runny nose that has been lurking the last couple of weeks. Also, Dr. Cook thinks she's doing so well that we don't have to go back until she's TWO. Okay, that part is actually a little sad. I sort of like the visits every 3 months because I like the assurance that everything is perfect (not that I didn't know that already). Bad news is that Emily really hates the doctor's office now. She cried as soon as she saw the nurse, then again when she saw the doctor, and again when the nurse came back with her vaccinations. I think she was a little embarrassed :o).
So here are her stats at 15 months:
Height- 30 1/4 inches
Weight- 24 lbs
Head- 18 1/8 inches
12 years ago
1 comment:
heheheheh
Post a Comment