12 years ago
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Look Ma, no hands
Em is learning new things everyday. It is amazing to watch. She's been standing by herself for several weeks now, but never long enough for me to get to my camera in time. Now, give her something to hold, play with, whatever, and she'll stand forever! So yesterday she found my keys. Tah dah!
And once I got the pictures I wanted, I took the keys away. (After all, they aren't the cleanest things). That did not make Em happy, and she knew just what to do to get her way:
I know, I was mean to let her have the keys just so that I could get my pictures in the first place and even meaner to ask Donnie to take a picture of that face, but look at it. Adorable, right? So after that, I washed the keys as best I could and gave them back to her for one last chew. And all was right again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Notice how dad had to be the bad guy. She only knows who took them, not who suggested it.
aim's just happy because she finally has one picture where em looks like her.. hehe
Post a Comment