Tuesday, August 26, 2008

No fair!

Emily weighed in at 16 lbs when she went to her 6 month check-up last month. That put her in the 50th percentile in weight. (She's in a slightly lower percentile in height. But we won't discuss that since we don't want her to feel like she's short and fat. I mean, chubby. It's a sensitive subject so let's just move on, shall we?). Anyway, her cousin Aaron went for his 6 month check-up this morning. He's "just shy of 18 pounds," says his mom. Guess what percentile that is...50th! What?! How is that possible? I guess they have different scales/percentages for boys and girls. Em does not like that.

And btw, Em is only 17 1/2 pounds right now (fully clothed with a wet diaper). That means that Aaron is for sure bigger than she is. So, Mr. Keith, there is NO WAY that Em ate A-ron.

3 comments:

Christine said...

HAHA I will let Mr. Keith know... :)

Writinggal said...

Don't worry. According to those percentiles Leo is short and fat too. We say he is built like George Costanza.

Keith said...

Mr. Keith thinks Ms. Em is adorable!!