Just one day shy of her 6 month birthday and Baby Em has decided she is going to start crawling! And Donnie and I missed it. I missed it. Because I was at work. I can't believe I missed seeing my precious baby girl crawl for the first time. Granny called me at work today to let me know that not only did Em start crawling, but she also learned how to go from all 4s to a sitting position (quite a feat). And I missed it. Working sucks.
On the bright side, Em is crawling!!! Omg! She's not even 6 months old and is already crawling! Hopefully my computer-savvy husband will record it and help me post it so you can see. (I was so upset about missing this milestone that I went on and on about how I didn't get to see it rather than writing about how incredibly talented my Baby Em is. Sorry, Em. Mommy is so proud of you!)
12 years ago
1 comment:
pictures please.
Post a Comment