We did it! We officially survived our first road trip. Emily was such a good girl on the way to Kerrville. (Notice that I did not mention the way home). As promised, we saw deer- lots of them, horses, miniature donkeys, and even a jack rabbit. Scott took Donnie on a tour of the ranch where Donnie found an antler to take home as a souvenir. Gross. I brought back some souvenirs of my own. Steph took me to an adorable baby boutique in town where I bought way too much stuff. Alas, it was for Em, Dylan, and Aaron so I didn't feel too bad. Here are some pictures from our trip:

Em and I at Dos Cuervos. Dos Cuervos is Mark and Beth's (aka Unca and Aunt B) party barn. It has its own logo. Fancy.
Steph, Keaton, and Stank (Keaton's stinky blanket, hence the name Stank). Don't let this picture fool you. Keaton is all boy and is constantly going, going, going. This must have been taken right before naptime.

Couldn't you just die? Keaton is already taking care of Emily. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment