we got last minute tickets to the minute maid classic on sunday and were able to go watch the horns beat missouri. not only was this em's first TX baseball game, it was also mine. i'm not really a baseball fan. or a fan of any sport other than TX football, really. truthfully, i go for the concessions. but i had a fun time at the game. it's cute seeing how excited the kids get and how they rally.
12 years ago
1 comment:
Ok, so I am no expert as Alex was Two and 8 months and Jonah is still hanging on to his like a life line, but we are already planning his "Bye Bye Binky Party" We did this for Alex and it worked so well. I talked up the party months ahead of time and we had a cake, crafts, and all the party necessities. She even had a few gifts and then I read "Bye Bye Binky" I found this cute book at the library and then we put the binkies in an envelope and we mailed them to Binky World. Alex actually put the envelope in the mailbox that evening and went to bed no problem. Paul and I were shocked. I have also heard the Binky Fairy works too. Leave a present for the Binky fairy and then the fairy leaves a gift in exchange for the binkies. Hope that helps.
Post a Comment