Last night, when Em was getting ready for bed, I asked her about school and who she goes to school with. I like to do this to see how good her memory is getting. So she went on to name her teachers and some of the kids in her class. Then out of nowhere she said, clear as day, "Clem-tine push me." Hold. The. Freaking. Phone.
Did she just tell me that that mean little girl pushed her? (Remember, I introduced you to her at the Christmas play?). So I asked her to repeat that. And she said it once again, with hand motions this time.
I mean really. I could cry. Instead, I asked her if she cried. She said, "No." I asked her if Clementine said sorry. Nope. So I made sure to tell Emily that pushing is not nice. However, what I really wanted to say was that if that little girl laid another hand on my precious baby, that Em should kick her ass. But I guess that would not be nice, either. Boo.
12 years ago
3 comments:
OMG I'm going to wish bad hair cuts on Orange.
i will teach her self defense, or i can let aunt tina teach her. she already taught her to kick on command.
aawww poor emmy! maybe they have baby tae bo kick boxing classes? ;)
Post a Comment