Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Pageant

Emily and Aaron were in their first Christmas "pageant," as opposed to "play," a couple of weeks ago. They were birds and wore wings and feathers. Pretty much they sat there and did nothing. I'm not sure I even knew what the story was about. Em had been practicing her "pee pees tree" and "sparkles" for weeks, but I guess she got stage fright. Didn't matter to me. I was still the proudest mommy there!

The teachers say that Emily and Aaron will never leave their classroom without each other. So cute that they even chose to sit next to each other during the performance. (See that smiling little girl on the left? That's Clementine. And she is a bully. I've seen her in action many times. Boo).


At some point, we lost Aaron to the front. He started crying and wanted off of those bleachers!

A close up of our little bird.

2 comments:

Christine said...

What if that little girl's mom finds this website? LOL

Christine said...

And she named her daughter after a tangerine?