Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Thankful

I really do heart Thanksgiving. Until last year, Thanksgiving was a day full of family, cooking, great food, and football. It's still that now, but it's so much better with the addition of our sweet girl. Now Thanksgiving has taken on a whole new meaning, because really, we are so very thankful to be blessed with such an adorable daughter (who at this moment is playing tunnel under my legs). As usual, we did not take any family pictures, but here are a few of Em:

There goes that tongue again. Wonder what she's concentrating on right now?

What a mess!

Check out Colt. Cute, huh?

Yes, this is still how she smiles for the camera. And how lovely that the "yah-yee pop" that Auntie Elna gave her matches her dress perfectly.

And now she's taking our picture. Notice her unbuttoned jeans. Oy!

Posin' (with her new pony tail).

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I miss the beginning of my holiday season already, but am looking forward to Christmas. Em already knows all about Christmas trees, which she calls pee pee trees. Yeah, I don't know about that. Another thing I don't know is why I put a couple of the bags of toys I had purchased under the tree already. Guess I thought she wouldn't look? I was wrong. She has pulled out her little computer about 4 times and played with it. And she's thrown a fit or two when I didn't let her play with her UT Mr. Pototo Head. Guess I'll have to find a real hiding spot for her gifts. She also knows which stocking belongs to each of us. And I'll leave you with this: she's mastered, "Ho Ho Ho, Merry Pee Pee."

1 comment:

Christine said...

Merry pee pee to Em too.