Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Em's new KDO morning routine- Starbucks!

I LOVE Starbucks. I really think if I had to choose between food or my skinny vanilla latte, I'd choose the latte. This is a big deal because you know how much I love to eat!

Needless to say, Emily is a frequent SB patron. She loves it as much as I do. While her drink of choice is either "wawa" or "mook," one thing is for sure. She loves her vanilla scones. Daddy, who has been wonderdad the last few weeks due to my awful schedule, has taken her to SB before KDO once a week for the last couple of weeks. Emily knows exactly how the process works. Get out of "Dada's car," hold Daddy's hand and walk to the coffee shop while letting everyone admire her, wait patiently for her scone, "sit down," and then stick your hand in the bag and help yourself to the scone since Daddy is too slow. I mean, does he actually think she's going to wait for him to place a makeshift placemat (aka napkin) down before she starts? Oh, another thing Emily loves about SB? People watching.

I'm going to try to take her to school sometime soon so I can share in this Starbucks fun. But for now, I'm loving the play-by-plays that D sends me:


2 comments:

Christine said...

is that her cheese face?

donnie said...

Yes, when we ask her to say cheese she smiles and squints her eyes.