Monday, September 14, 2009

"Oh no"

This is one of Emily's new phrases. Her inflection is what makes these 2 words so adorable. So tonight, Emily is saying, "Oh nooooo." We forgot grandparents day. In case you, like I, did not know, it was this weekend. Accordingly, Emily Kate and Tanner would like to wish their Grumpy and Granny a happy grandparents' day from their favorite (and only) granddaughter and first grandson. Not to mention, this is likely the only grandparents' day wish that they are likely to receive since I am the only Nguyen child who acknowledges any Hallmark holidays. And we cannot forget Grandmother and H.G., too! Hope you all know how very much you are loved.
Love, Emily and Tanner

If you look closely, you'll spot Tanner to the left. I know. I know. The belly is distracting.

And this is the result of Mommy taking a nap after a nasty bout with food poisoning this weekend. Daddy said that Em came up with this outfit on her own. I'm just thankful they didn't leave the house!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I don't have kids so I can't forget grandparents day. Although I would even if I did have kids.

Is that the tight tank top you were talking about? She looks like such a big girl in her skirt.