Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Dada's Day!

Emily is such a daddy's girl. (Most of the time) I don't mind one bit :o). Next to "dog," "dada" is her favorite word. And it's no wonder, her dada has to be one of the best in the world. Em's Grumpy, my dad, is pretty great, too! Em and Tanner sure are lucky, and I have to say, so am I. Happy father's day, Donnie. We love you so, so, so, so much!!!

Helping Dada open his gift. (Thanks, Steph)

...a little annoyed with me for interrupting storytime, but the only pic I had of the 2 of them on Father's day.

Emily loved the kiddie pool at cuz's house.

Aaron is showing us his "hook 'em horns!"

LOL, look at my child's face.

Showing off her trim physique.

Em and Grumpy (excuse the boy pjs that Auntie Elna forced her to wear after bathtime, even though she had a perfectly girly dress to wear).

Happy father's day to Em's Dada, Grumpy, Uncle Christian, Uncle Todd, and Uncle David!

1 comment:

donnie said...

Thank you, it was a wonderful father's day. I love you too.