
This little man and his mom have a big place in my heart. You may have seen their names mentioned on here before, and maybe even a picture or two, but today, Keaton gets his own post. You see, he is our sweet godson and his mom, Stephanie, is one my best friends. Steph sent me the cutest email with all the adorable things he's doing these days (he's 21 months). And since she doesn't have a blog for him, ahem, I thought I'd brag about him a little and tell you about the things he's into (using his mom's words). So here they are:
He says I love you now. It is so cute. But he'll only say it to me every once in awhile. Usually when I ask him to say I love you mama, he says "no, dada."
He says "I see you" or "I see trucks", etc. all the time. Even if he doesn't see them.
He is obsessed with airplanes.
He repeats EVERYTHING now (even the bad words so we have to be really careful).
His favorite song is Old McDonald, and he calls it the kitty song.
Omg. So cute!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment