Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rise and Shine

Really, I am not so sure that I possessed the alertness (not to mention the perkiness) as dictated at 7 am to participate in the "Rise and Shine" fun run, but here we are, all matching and smiling.
Emily had a lot of fun running around to the different booths inside while we waited for Daddy. I love this picture of Em holding Auntie Tina's hand.
But since it was just a 5K, we didn't have much time before we had to head out and greet him at the finish line. And guess what? He didn't even see us! Boo.
This is how the Nguyens celebrate...with bacon! For the record, this was Em's first taste of bacon. And just like her mom, she loved it.
Here is a short video of little Miss Emily running somewhere very fast. Watch how her left arm swings- it cracks me up :o). And no, I did not add the music.

1 comment:

Christine said...

omg that video is SO funny. :D

the back knot tie for her t-shirt was money.

p.s. you forgot to add the part where we wouldn't stop running until the 3 yr old in front of us stopped (or should I say couldn't because of pride)...