Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's my birthday. Again!

Yay! It's party time. Saturday was so much fun (and tiring. We're still recovering!). Em and Keaton played together all morning while waiting for Reese and Harper to arrive from Dallas. Steph, Erin, and I prepped for the party (thank you, thank you, thank you!); everything was a big hit...especially the sangria. Thanks for the "recipe", Molly! The party was crazy. Oh my gosh, the noise! (My head is still throbbing a bit). But I think all the kiddos had a great time. Thank you to everyone who came and shared Emily's special day with us. I don't have any pictures from the party yet, but you know I'll be posting them as soon as I get them.
Just passing time

So sweet

All of my friends. How do you like my pjs, LL Cool J style? Goes well with Reese's hat, don't you think?

Yummy!

The birthday girl

No comments: