Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Day

We have so much to be thankful for this year. Obviously. Since Emily arrived 10 1/2 months ago, I have never felt such joy, happiness, pride, stress, anxiety, worry, amazement, love, bliss...I could go on and on. On Em's first Thanksgiving, she got to have turkey and rolls, her fav. We didn't have any sweet potatoes, but Em's had more than her share of jarred sweet potatoes so I doubt she was disappointed she didn't get to try the unjarred kind. She's doing a great job eating big-girl food these days and will literally take anything out of your hands (or mouth) if she can reach it.

So if you know me at all, you know how I am totally not an applique/themed clothing/character sweater type of person. However, I could not resist this turkey bow! Em didn't mind it either and kept it in her hair almost all day.
So happy she got to join Daddy at the grown-ups' table.

1 comment:

Writinggal said...

It reminds me of this watch barrett I had in junior high. I wore it every day. Seriously, every day.